Centennial ARP Youth
We are affectionately known as CARPY. We are here to live out the gospel among the youth and see the lives of our youth changed by the gospel and in turn help them to change the lives of those around them.
- CARPY Sundays: Usually every other Sunday following church. Food, Fellowship, Games, and Devotions
- Wednesday Night Bible Study
- High School: Ryan Vincent & Renae Casterline
- Middle School: Brady Hanes
- Sunday School
- High School: Mike Duncan, Guy Castles III
- Middle School: Swain Whitfield, Stephen Roddey
- Weekend Retreats: Spring and Fall Middle and High School retreats at Bonclarken
- Horizon: Summer week long conference for High School students
- Quest: Summer week long conference for Middle School students
We also offer other specialized events throughout the year.
Retreat registration forms
Retreat packets, Medical and Release Forms
**For more information about our Youth Ministry contact Ryan Vincent