Centennial ARP Youth
We are affectionately known as CARPY. We are here to live out the gospel among the youth and see the lives of our youth changed by the gospel and in turn help them to change the lives of those around them.
- CARPY Sundays: Usually every other Sunday following church. Food, Fellowship, Games, and Devotions
- Wednesday Night Bible Study
- High School Girls: Renae Casterline
- High School Boys: Ryan Vincent
- Middle School: Brady Hanes
- Sunday School
- High School: Mike Duncan, Guy Castles III
- Middle School: Swain Whitfield, Stephen Roddey
- Weekend Retreats: Spring and Fall Middle and High School retreats at Bonclarken
- Horizon: Summer week long conference for High School students
- Quest: Summer week long conference for Middle School students
We also offer other specialized events throughout the year.
Medical and Release Forms
Retreat Registration Forms
The 2017 Middle School Fall Retreat is from November 3-5th, 2017 at Bonclarken. Please fill out the form below to register your child for the retreat.
*This does not replace the medical, activity release and photography release forms. You still need to fill those out before we leave.
**For more information about our Youth Ministry contact Ryan Vincent